Tienda Motoristas.com

Página 315 de 829 PrimerPrimer ... 305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 3,141 al 3,150 de 8290

Tema: Nueva yamaha T7 2018 (tenere)

Veterano mototrailero Avatar de Carles
    Cita Iniciado por Alberxr Ver mensaje
    La suspensión en una moto es lo más importante , es lo que te da seguridad y diversión. Vamos no es para nada cuestión de ser un "pro" ni de pijadas de este tipo, para mí que soy un aficionado normal y corriente es algo básico. Y ya de paso ahi va mi opinión sobre el vídeo este de la T7, creo que al piloto se le fue la rueda delantera precisamente porque la suspensión no trabajo adecuadamente y la rueda perdió contacto con el terreno, así de facil
    Piensa que los neumáticos son "mixtos". Los llevo montados y el agarre lateral, como dicen en algún vídeo, no es nada del otro mundo en tierra.

Ya lleva tacos
    Creo que con frecuencia, se quiere que una moto trail, se comporte como una enduro... Y no puede ser.

Enviado desde mi Aquaris M5 mediante Tapatalk

Veterano mototrailero Avatar de Koji_
    Cita Iniciado por Alberxr Ver mensaje
    la suspensión no trabajo adecuadamente y la rueda perdió contacto con el terreno, así de facil
    En un vehiculo de dos ruedas, con cierta potencia y que se mueve en terreno irregular eso es inevitable en determinadas circunstancias.

Hasta que se desarrolle la horquilla cuantica de recorrido infinito, al menos.
    La hierba siempre es mas verde al otro lado de la colina.

Va por buen camino
    Sumando a que 2,2 bares no es presión para rodar en pista. Como no bajes de 1,6 estás perdido. Ni con taco lateral, no se puede valore el agarre con presiones inadecuadas puesto que los neumáticos no pueden trabajar como debería. Y al fin y al cabo es una acción combinada de neumáticos y suspensión la que se encarga de absorber las irregularidades del terreno. Cuando falla (por unbmal reglaje en éste caso) repercute negativamente en el otro, es una cadena.
    Dicho ésto, no podemos valorar el agarre de la moto ni la calidad de las suspensiones por un mero serpenteo visto en segundos de un video.

Veterano mototrailero Avatar de JOE VESPINO
    Entradas de blog
    Ostia que librada!! al final el salva la piedra, jajjjj
    "Menos mal que yo no creo en la violencia, porque si no os mataba a todos"

Veterano mototrailero Avatar de luismi07
    SUZUKI DRZ400 S

En el minuto 1:17 sale la piedra de la hostia

Por cierto, este vídeo creo que ya estaba.

Veterano mototrailero Avatar de luismi07
    Es que me ha hecho mucha ilusión que el tio mide 1,65 y dice que llega decentemente a la moto. No acabo de creermelo, comparando la altura de la "entrepierna" y el asiento, pero bueno.
    SUZUKI DRZ400 S

Cita Iniciado por luismi07 Ver mensaje
    Es que me ha hecho mucha ilusión que el tio mide 1,65 y dice que llega decentemente a la moto. No acabo de creermelo, comparando la altura de la "entrepierna" y el asiento, pero bueno.
    Hombre, yo llego más o menos como en la 660, aunque la nueva es más estrecha... pero ahí ahí. Supongo que se referirá a llegar apoyando una pierna, que es como llego yo.

Una crítica un poco menos positiva que las anteriores. Siento no tener el texto traducido, pero hoy dia con los traductores automáticos supongo que nadie tendrá problema:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Tene...8026249042458/

Ok, I believe it's time for me to start a fire.
    I have now riden the T7, I can voice my opinion.
    About me, I'm 1.80m, roughly 80kg, and ride motorcycles for 20 years, so I've witnessed the transition from carburetor to fuel injection, some will not understand why I say this, just ignore it if you don't.
    It is my own opinion and nothing else. People don't have to agree with me and I don't care about others opinion, it's my money buying it.

The T7, the strongest point of it is undoubtedly the suspension. Good feeling on road, up to *60/*80 km/h, and excellent on the dirt, bumps and holes are nothing for this suspension. The factory settings were good for me, would just reduce the preload a wee on the rear.
    On the dirt, hitting the holes, the T7 moves almost like a 450, having the weight into consideration, which is felt, but it's not scary or has "dangerous" reactions.
    All the controls feel light and precise, everything is where it should be, the engine is smooth (we'll get there).
    Nothing rattles, no excessive vibrations, good quality materials and good finish. Fuel cap not included.
    Not having the unnecessary TC is a welcomed plus, and I don't understand why we even waste time talking about it.
    Foot pegs look too small, but aren't, it's fine.
    THE 80's CASIO CALCULATOR WORKS FINE.

Now, get your matches ready.
    I truly believe the tyres to be top shelf, but the front one feels really awkward on the road. First thing I noticed "bad" on the T7, and I wasn't the only one. The rear tyre is definitely not the best for the dirt, it's a compromise and I understand and accept that.
    The grabs under the seat are useless (dry), wet I can't see it being used at all.
    The front brakes are good, the rear one is not. On the rear a sponge would give the same feedback, it lacks power and the ABS is way, way to intrusive. According to Yamaha staff, braided lines and better pads should get it sorted, but the ABS is still there.
    Riding position is good, not excellent, but each rider is different, the handlebar and controls have to be adjusted for each rider, but a good starting point. Seat height is spot on for me, smaller riders may encounter some difficulties, lowering options available, taller riders will be ok.
    Wind protection is good for 1,60m riders, for me is pathetic. If felt like being punched in the face constantly, at the speeds the T7 is capable to reach should be considered torture. It's bad at legal speeds, the speeds we achieved is unbearable. No taller wind shied is available.
    The throttle is really smooth, and so is the engine response. Which is a let down. I didn't like it. It's baby friendly, we know manufacturers aim at the masses, but it's too soft. There's no excitement at all with this engine. Twist the throttle and... Nothing.
    Comparing it to an F850, or AT is not fair, so I'll compare to something which is not unfair.
    Talking about the engine response and nothing else.
    The Honda NC 750 is less powerful than the T7, but it delivers the power in a way that makes you feel the bike pulling. The T7 engine has no emotion at all. It goes but doesn't pull or kicks. On the NC you can feel the engine grinding the rear tyre, the front lifting, your hands holding the handlebar so you don't fall back. Not on the T7. Nothing to lift your spirit or scare you happens.
    It pulls ok from 3/4 revvs to about 8k. After that don't expect anything other than noise and parasitic vibrations, not annoying vibrations but are there and are felt nonetheless.
    The gearbox is precise and smooth, but the travel on the lever is too long, I missed a few gears up shifting.
    The exhaust has a nice sound when stopped and lower revvs, riding it at higher revvs is not that great, it is what it is. The cat �� can't be removed on its own, more money to be spent on headers which don't exist yet, MT-07 fixation points are different.
    Accessing the air box, or battery, on the side of the road is not a 5 minutes job. Drop the 4mm Allen key into the bowels of the bike and you're f**ed.
    Your right leg will hit the engine, but it's not so bad standing up or road riding it. Sitting on the dirt is where it's noticeable.
    The seat is not bad, at all, for off-road and commuting, but for long distances I feel it's going to be a problem. Gel shorts may be required.

Overall seems like it was put together in 3 months, not 4 years. Too many things look like afterthoughts.
    It's overpriced for what it is, nothing revolutionary, hype is the only thing here, remove that and it's an ordinary bike as any other.
    Looking at the market there's nothing it can be compared to, no real direct competition, so no other choice.

(Texto original de
    Girão Inácio)

Última edición por Carles; 13/06/2019 a las 16:22

Página 315 de 829 PrimerPrimer ... 305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325 ... ÚltimoÚltimo